4 days in Bilbao & San Sebastian
Come discover the Basque Country at your own pace. Feel the cultural vibe of Bilbao with its world-class Guggenheim Museum, and marvel at the Atlantic charm of San Sebastian.
Bilbao is located at the mouth of the Bilbao Estuary. The city extends on both sides of the estuary, and its neighbourhoods are linked by bridges. One of the main attractions of the city is the Guggenheim Museum of modern and contemporary art, designed by Frank Gehry, one of the most admired works of contemporary architecture.
San Sebastian, a city with three mountains, three beaches, an island and a river. Beyond its natural beauty, the city has also forged its own appeal, thanks to its charming architecture, quality of life and gastronomic reputation. San Sebastian has 16 Michelin stars in 9 restaurants, making it an attractive destination for foodies.
Arrival at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Bilbao by private car. Our driver will be waiting for you at the arrival lobby with your name board, and take you directly to your hotel.
Rest of the day at leisure.
*Hotel check-in available from 15:00
*The driver will wait for you maximum 1 hour after landing time.
Stay at our selected 4-star hotel in Bilbao City centre for 1 night
Bilbao, San Sebastian
Breakfast at the hotel.
Half-day free time in Bilbao.
Clients transfer to the bus station independently.
Trip to San Sebastian by bus.
Free time in San Sebastian.
* 24 hours hop-op hop-off ticket will be provided to the clients to move around San Sebastian
Stay at our selected 4-star hotel in San Sebastian City centre for 2 nights
Breakfast at the hotel.
Full day self-guided tour using POPGuide.
Breakfast at the hotel
Transfer to the bus station by the clients on their own,
*Your room can be used until noon without supplement
● 3 nights accommodation with breakfast
● Arrival transfer by private car in Bilbao
● Bus tickets Bilbao-San Sebastian and San Sebastian-Bilbao
● 24hours hop-on hop-off bus ticket in San Sebastian
● POPGuide (Please see separate explanation) of San Sebastian
● Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry and Tips
● City tax to be paid to the hotel upon check-in
● Any meal not specified in the itinerary.
● Travel insurance
● Anything not explicitly mentioned in “Service includes”.
● One additional night in Bilbao with group excursion in English for Costa Vasca: Biosfera de Urdaibai, Bermeo, Gernika y Gaztelugatxe (please check operating dates).
● One additional night in Bilbao with group excursion in English for Vitoria and Rioja Alavesa (please check operating dates).
● Reserved time at the monuments must be respected, and if there is a delay in showing up, the entrance might be rejected, and no refund will be given.
● For group excursion pax have to arrive at least 15 min before departure and advice their
arrival at the office or person in charge.
Please note that this tour will be subject to any social distancing measure taking place in this country and some modifications may apply to any activity per the requested period of travel. Please consult us for more information.