9 days on the Portuguese Pilgrimage route from Tui
The Portuguese way used to go over the ancient Roman paths and it supposed a connection during political and social dispersion. Nowadays, the Portuguese Way is the route that more curiosity arouses and it is worthy. Beautiful cities, soft landscapes, good weather and a gentle path. We invite you to do the last 6 stages. From Tui as Starting point, we may go over the south of Galicia, a wine and art territory.
Santiago de C.
Santiago de Compostela is the capital of northwest Spain’s Galicia region. It’s known as the culmination of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and the alleged burial site of the Biblical apostle St. James. His remains reputedly lie within the Catedral de Santiago de Compostela, consecrated in 1211, whose elaborately carved stone facades open onto grand plazas within the medieval walls of the old town.
Transfer from Oporto airport to Tui.
Dinner and accommodation in a 1* hotel in Tui.
Tui, O Porriño
After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to O Porriño (15 km)
Dinner and accommodation in 1 * Hotel of O Porriño or nearby area.
O Porriño, Redondela
After breakfast, continue the pilgrimage to Redondela (16 km).
Dinner and accommodation in 1 * Hotel of Redondela or nearby area.
After breakfast, continue the pilgrimage to Pontevedra. (18 km)
Dinner and accommodation in Hotel 1 / 2* in Pontevedra area
Pontevedra, Caldas de Reis
After breakfast, continue the pilgrimage to Caldas de Reis (23 km).
Dinner and accommodation in Hotel 1 * in Caldas de Reis area.
Caldas de Reis, Padrón
After breakfast, continue the pilgrimage to Padrón (19 km).
Dinner and accommodation in 2* Hotel in Padrón area.
Padrón, Santiago de Compostela
After breakfast, we will walk the last stage to reach Santiago de Compostela (24 km).
Dinner in a restaurant in the historical centre
Accommodation in 2 / 3* Hotel in Santiago de Compostela.
Santiago de Compostela
Free Day in Santiago
Accommodation in Santiago de Compostela.
Santiago de Compostela
Breakfast at the hotel.
Departure transfer to transfer to Santiago airport and end of services.
● 6 nights of accommodation in half board during the Way (dinner and breakfast).
● 2 night of accommodation and breakfast in Santiago de Compostela.
● Welcome dinner in Santiago with a tasting menu.
● Transfers to the accommodations from the end of the stage to the house and vice versa, when these are not located at the foot of the route.
● Transfer from Oporto airport to Tui.
● Departure transfer from hotel in Santiago to Santiago Airport.
● Luggage transfer during the pilgrimage (1 bag per person).
● Shells, pilgrim credentials and documentation for the Way.
● Inclusion Insurance
● Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry and tips
● Local city tax
● Entrance fee
● Meals not specified in itinerary
● Travel insurance
● Anything not mentioned in “Service includes”.
● Reservation requests must be made at least 14 days before the start of the pilgrimage.
● Accommodation reservations subject to availability at the time of booking.
● Stage mileage is approximate and may be adjusted after reservations.
Please note that this tour will be subject to any social distancing measure taking place in this country and some modifications may apply to any activity per the requested period of travel. Please consult us for more information.