4 day weekend in Paris
Come discover the capital of France and of Love, Paris at your own pace . With its museum and beautiful monuments, you have no reason to not have a great time here.
Paris the city of light and love. You have it all famous monument, museum, food and drink everyone can find his own way of enjoying Paris. At any corner you can find a building with a history a cafe to take a drink in the terrasse, there is nothing more romantic than having a walk along the seine river with your love and when the night comes with all the monument lighted up this is a completely new atmosphere that can be enjoyed so yes this is definitely the city of light and love.
Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris, France, standing at the western end of the Champs-Élysées at the centre of Place Charles de Gaulle, formerly named Place de l'Étoile—the étoile or "star" of the juncture formed by its twelve radiating avenues. The Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.
Transfer from Airport (or Rail station) to hotel
Our driver will be waiting at the arrival lobby with a name board
Free time after arrival at the hotel
(no meals provided)
- The driver will wait for you maximum 1 hour after flight arrival time or Train arrival time
- Hotel is available for check-in only after 15h00
Overnight stay in Paris city centre at a 4 stars hotel
Day 2 & 3
Breakfast at the hotel
Full day self-guided tour using POPGuide + Big Bus pass + enjoying Bateaux Parisiens cruise
(no lunch, no dinner provided)
Important: All museum visits & entrances are not included. They are to be arranged directly by clients.
Recommended visits NOT INCLUDE:
- Arc de Triomphe (advanced web booking compulsory),
one of the best views of Paris from its top but clients will have to climb the 284 steps on foot (lift only available for disabled pax) + walk along avenue des Champs Elysées & place de la Concorde.
- Tour Eiffel (advanced web booking compulsory)
- Louvre Museum (advanced web booking compulsory)
- Opera Garnier (advanced web booking compulsory)
- Orsay museum (advanced web booking compulsory)
- Rodin Museum (advanced web booking compulsory)
- Pompidou Centre modern art museum (advanced web booking compulsory)
- Le parvis de la Cathédrale Notre Dame (The Cathedral has suffered a devastating fire in 2019 & is now closed until further notice)
- Sainte Chapelle & Conciergerie (advanced web booking compulsory) + walk along Ile de la Cité.
- Basilique du Sacré Coeur & Montmartre
- Père Lachaise cemetery
- Bridges: Pont Neuf (the oldest bridge of Paris), Alexandre III, Pont des Arts, Pont de la Concorde, etc…
- Le Marais area located in the 4th district, right bank of Paris (one of the oldest & interesting neighbourhoods of Paris).
- Le canal St Martin
- Château de Versailles (advanced web booking compulsory-Pere), situated approximately 45 minutes from Paris city centre by RER Line C
Overnight stay in Paris city centre at a 4-star hotel
Breakfast at the hotel
Pick up by the driver at hotel & Transfer from hotel to airport (or Rail station) for catching departure flight (or train) home
( Pick up time will be 3 hours before flight departure time. Or, 2 hours before train departure time )
● 3 nights accommodation in Paris with Breakfast
● Transfers between Airport (or Railway station) and hotel on the 1st and last day
● Bateaux Parisiens Promenade Cruise
● Big Bus pass
● Flight (or Train) tickets
● Travel insurance
● Personal expenses and extra fees at hotels and during visits
● City Taxes (to be paid to hotel on check-in/out)
● Any other services not mentioned
● All meals during stay except breakfast at hotel
Please note that this tour will be subject to any social distancing measure taking place in this country and some modifications may apply to any activity per the requested period of travel. Please consult us for more information.